Ram Genex Technologies Private Limited (RGT)... the HR Out sourcing, Manpower consultancy, Business Process Outsourcing and an enterprise of Software Development Company in India promoted with a vision to provide integrated software solutions and consultancy services to its clients around the globe. Highly experienced Professionals dedicated to provide total IT solutions under one roof have promoted RGT. It possesses not only the latest technology gadgets but also the most knowledgeable and experienced hands to offer most user friendly customized solutions. We are pioneers in servicing requirements for knowledge professionals in IT, ITES and Non - IT field by providing Contemporary & Innovative Human Resources solutions for our Client.
We work on skills like SAP, ASP, Asp.net, Vb.net, C#, Navision, Silver light, MOSS, PHP, Java, J2EE, Web designing, GUI designer, Accountant, Front office, Finance, Sales and Marketing.
Our Process / Resume Databank
We need to know about the requirement in your organization, which will help us in selecting the right candidate & speak to them to know his/her stability. Once we find the perfect candidate matching your requirement, we will intimate you by email with their respected CV, you can inform us with the single click of your mouse weather the candidate meets your expectations or not.
Growing with quality profiles every day, our database comprises of pre-screened high caliber people. Our research team constantly gathers data on various industries & disciplines. Our database is constantly updated with current information, and we believe in building relationships with the candidates as much as with our customers. This allows us to be aware of the skills and strengths of the candidates and provide the perfect match for a position, which leads to a Total Satisfaction Experience. The pool of talent available through our custom-built database system tracks the available talent in various skills and technologies.
RGT Recruitment Engagement Models
1. Resource requirement fulfillment: Where RGT caters to specific project requirements, as and when they arise.
2. Virtual pool staffing: Where, based upon generic requirement forecast, we create a pool of Resources taken on board after technical and HR screening. The pool resources are then tried and tested for individual projects and fitted in them. Hence, the on boarding time for the Project in question, is decreased substantially.
3. Project mode engagements: This mode of staffing entails that RGT staffs the whole project for all technologies and levels. This benefits the client because he can focus on the other important aspects of project management while RGT takes care of the full project staffing.
4. Knowledge transfer and backfill models: Senior developers deployed on customer projects can be replaced by RGT resources as backfill. In addition to the regular orientation necessary to induct new resources taken on board, this involves knowledge transfer from the existing Developer to the shadow. Resource supplied by RGT. This kind of a model ensures that the Resources that have moved up in the level of expertise can do a better and more productive Quality job.
5. Multiple location fulfillments: RGT takes care of staffing of client projects across India and for various clients like:
1. Understanding specific client needs. Every client's needs are different.
2. High responsiveness to the client.
3. Life-term association with our clients.
4. Delivering more than promised.
5. No compromise on quality to safeguard profitability.
a. Excellent Database, Qualitative Selection, Quick Responses, Prompt Feedback, Sourcing the Right people for the right job.
b. We have a large data bank of competent candidates in various fields
c. Our candidates are constantly in touch with us and we are aware of their needs, objectives and goals, allowing us to present the most aptly suited candidates for your requirements.
d. Where required we conduct preliminary interview of the candidate and ensure that the Resumes sent to you are best suited to your requirement.
e. Personal / telephonic interviews can be set up at a short notice since we are in close touch with our candidates. We thoroughly evaluate potential candidates, including in-depth Interviews in person verification of credentials, and careful assessment of the candidate's Strengths and weaknesses, before presenting candidates for client interviews. We also Complete thorough reference checks and transmit these references to the client.
Quality Service is our Motto!
We ensure consistency in the provision of our services, whichever of our consultants you work with. We genuinely try to ensure that we give our customers what they look for.
Form of ownership: Private Limited Company
Keeping this background in mind, Government of India decided to design a health insurance scheme, which not only avoids the pitfalls of the earlier schemes but also goes a step beyond and provides an excellent model. A critical review of the existing and earlier health insurance schemes was done with the objective of learning from their good practices as well as seeks lessons from the mistakes. After considering all this and reviewing other successful models of health insurance in the world in similar settings, Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna were designed.
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana or RSBY started rolling from 1 April 2008
RSBY has been launched by Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India to provide health insurance coverage for Below Poverty Line (BPL) families. The objective of RSBY is to provide protection to BPL households from financial liabilities arising out of health shocks that involve hospitalization. Beneficiaries under RSBY are entitled to hospitalization coverage up to Rs. 30,000/- for most of the diseases that require hospitalization. Government has even fixed the package rates for the hospitals for a large number of interventions. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day one and there is no age limit. Coverage extends to five members of the family, which includes the head of household, spouse and up to three dependents. Beneficiaries need to pay only Rs. 30/- as registration fee while Central and State Government pays the premium to the insurer selected by the State Government based on a competitive bidding.
The RSBY scheme is not the first attempt to provide health insurance to low income workers by the Government in India. The RSBY scheme, however, differs from these schemes in several important ways
Long term: This is a Long Term project and the future of the company and the growth for the coming year would be great and fast. As RSBY is the life term project, for which each family has to bare the card for redeeming their policy and have to renew every year as its valid only one year.