Website : https://www.endurancegroup.com
INR 49557+ Million
ENDURANCE was established in 1985 as Anurang Engineering Co. Pvt. Ltd. to manufacture Aluminium Die Casting products at Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India). The Endurance Group is a global force in Aluminium Casting (including Alloy Wheels), Suspension, Transmission and Braking products with annual sale revenue of US$ 579 Million (INR 35,409 Million) from domestic operations and approx. US$ 231 Million (INR 14,148 Million) from overseas operations for the year 2014-2015. Endurance Group has 24 Plants (17 Plants in India, 5 Plants in Italy & 2 Plants in Germany).
Awards & Recognitions
- Excellence In Export Large Category Gold
- Excellence In Manufacturing Large Category Bronze (Braking Div)
- Excellence In Manufacturing Large Category Silver (Suspension Div)
- NDTV Profit Car India & Bike India Awards 2008
- rent sources of Hiring Process. (Job posting, Internal Database, Employee reference, One to one interaction, Mass Mailers, Headhunting, Consultants, Campus)
- Selected through different panels of interviews and on boarded after background verification.
- Induction process flows with proper handholding. Time to time different trainings imparted.
To grow as complete solution provider of automotive componenents and systems having a global foot-print in our chosen product portfolio.